Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Stranger in the House of Instrument

After a bit of a delay (Erin called me last night to tell me I'd been rescheduled to 9:45), I had my stage check this morning. Despite a little bit of trouble with my commercial maneuvers, I still passed, with the assurance that my flying is right at the appropriate level, if not a little beyond that. So now I'm on to my Instrument Rating, and the Cessna 182. Thanks for your prayers, and thanks be to God, who accomplishes His will in spite of our doubts and insecurities.

5 comments:

Phil Luter said...

Glad to see you are still hanging in there (in the clouds). I always enjoy your pictures.

Josh said...

Hey, thanks. It's going to be a while before I get to take any more pictures, because there are no solo flights during Instrument Rating.

Anonymous said...

Josh
Your Mother in Law and i are Praying Nightly for you Your Father in Law Terry

Anonymous said...

Hey, Josh,
I am very proud of your progress. It is through the grace of God and your acceptance of His will. May he continue to be your source of strength and grace.
Love,
Mom

Josh said...

Hey, thanks. I always appreciate a bit of encouragement.