Thursday, October 25, 2007

"He met a pilgrim shadow..."

Does anyone else use Hotmail as their primary e-mail? If so, are you as annoyed as I am that Hotmail decided to turn itself into a sad Yahoo Mail clone? The thing I liked most about Hotmail was that it wasn't very much like Yahoo Mail at all. And now it looks exactly like Yahoo Mail. It's like when Meijer decided it needed to look just exactly like Super Wal-Mart. Can anyone suggest a really good e-mail service that ISN'T Yahoo or Hotmail? I've been feeling like it's time for a new e-mail address, anyway, and I may as well switch services while I'm at it. I'm expecting suggestions.

3 comments:

lymanfam said...

Have you tried gmail?

Josh said...

I've been looking at it. Jen recently got a gmail account so I could see it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for gmail! Matt got me hooked on it last year :)
~'Lex