Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One Last Hurdle

So here I am. The oral is over. It's done. There's no more studying and no more feeling guilty for every moment I spend not studying. Now I've just got one last hurdle, one last hoop to jump through, and a journey I started in January of 2005 will be at its end. All I have to do is go fly one last flight with every ounce of skill I've feverishly honed in the last couple weeks. The other day Jen texted me a really fitting quote from her work calendar: "No amount of worry brings security. Let go and let God and just enjoy the ride." So tomorrow that will be my game plan. One last flight. One more time. You can't have any idea what this feels like unless you've been here. But it's absolutely awesome.

5 comments:

Kara said...

This is so exciting! You have a really cool wife, too.

Anonymous said...

Good job, Josh. You can do it tomorrow! Hooray for you! God is good. ~Cathy

Anonymous said...

In response to the news from Jenny's blog, CONGRATS!!!!

'Lex

Anonymous said...

Hip, Hip, Horaaaaay Josh!!!
~Cathy

chris k said...

Congrats on passing!!!!!