Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Last call

Does anyone want some Mexican Kool-Aid? Seriously. We're bringing some back to Michigan for my sister's family and Kara and Casey's gang. It's actual Kool-Aid brand, but there are 4 flavors you can't get in Michigan (at least you couldn't 5 months ago), and underneath the Kool-Aid logo, it says "Aguas Frescas". The flavors are pineapple, mango, tangerine, and one called Jamaica which, near as I can figure, is based on the juice of a certain flower (it tastes a bit like tea). If anyone in Michigan wants some, please let me know before Saturday so I can get it for you before we head for Tucson.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! We'd love to try Mango or tangerine. Different is FUN!!

Josh said...

I'll bring you all 4. They're a pretty cheap souvenir.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! We can't wait to see you guys. Hannah is eager to see her much loved Miss Jenny.

Josh said...

I can't figure out the tactful way to ask this. When are we going to see you? Will you be at church or the musicale (how do you spell that, anyway?) on the 17th?

Anonymous said...

We won't be at the musicale this year. The kids have a program they are in at our church. I told Jen, since I don't work, whenever. She thought we could work it out when you get here.

Kelly Glupker said...

Will any of you be at church on the morning of the 24th?

Anonymous said...

James and I will be. Are you and Ben?

Josh said...

Jen and I will be in Deckerville.

Kelly Glupker said...

We will be there, Pam. In fact, Ben is preaching.

Anonymous said...

Really? Now I'm really glad we're going to be there. I've only heard him preach once, but the man has a gift from God of preaching and teaching that is for sure!