Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tis the season






Here are some pics we've taken over the last week or so. The bears are what Jen and I decided to buy Mady and Jack for Christmas. It's a little bit hard to tell, but the bears' shirts say "Cochise" and "Cochise College" on them. The green sleep pants are one of the presents Jen gave to me for Christmas (please ignore the pink shirt I'm wearing, as I have a hard time seeing the value in matching my sleep clothes). Moving on, the cloth thing with a chicken on it is actually the cross-stitch project I'm giving my mom for Christmas. I just finished it maybe half an hour ago (I started it in March). And finally, the pic of Jen being cute is... well, it's just Jen being cute, and I really like it. This being my blog and all, I decided all of you should like it, too. You're welcome. And enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice chicken picture!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Rock on Josh !!!! didnt realize you cross stitched, how awesome, looks great !

Josh said...

Thanks, Steph. I'm trying to finish one more project before Christmas, but I only started it Sunday, and I'll have to have it finished by Saturday.

Kelly Glupker said...

That cross-stitch is impressive! Do you give lessons?

Josh said...

I suppose I could, if the price is right. Jenny says if you teach me to make the mint chocolate oreos, then I can teach you cross-stitch.

Kelly Glupker said...

It's a deal!
Now we have to figure out how we are going to do those lessons while living across the country!

Josh said...

Could be tricky.