Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Final

I just got home from taking my commercial ground training final exam. I don't know my exact score yet, but it seemed pretty easy, so I'm guessing an A. I'll find out for sure tomorrow and, assuming I passed, I'll also make my appointment to take the FAA commercial knowledge test. I'll probably end up taking it on Monday. I just hope, when I do take it, I'm not too distracted by the thought of heading for Michigan on Wednesday. We have to be up to get ready at 1:00 in the morning!!!

5 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Way to go! Do you have just one more year left at this school?

Josh said...

Nope. As it was, I was looking at 2 more years here. But now, since they've cancelled the class I need next semester, we'll be here at least an extra year on top of that.

Anonymous said...

JOSH
Thanks for the writing in the Blogger will be praying for you Terry

Kelly Glupker said...

Wow! A whole extra year for one class? That kinda stinks. So you'll be in school until about the spring of 2010? That sounds like us too.

Josh said...

Yep. A whole year, because I won't be able to take it in the Fall, but I also can't take any of my maintenance classes in the Fall (due to my flight period), so that's a wasted semester. So I'll take it next Spring, which means I won't be able to take any of the maintenance classes in the Spring (the maintenance program is essentially a full-time job unto itself, so it's not possible to take any other classes while you're doing maintenance). Right now, it's looking like Spring of 2010, at least. Maybe a semester beyond that, but I'm not sure yet.