Monday, June 11, 2007

Today is the day I take the FAA commercial pilot knowledge test. I don't know why, but I pretty nervous about it. I know the study guide inside and out, and I only missed one out of 70 on my commercial ground training final exam. This thing is in the bag!

Here's an update I forgot to make, regarding the chick I'd previously rescued, twice. It's dead. The morning after I put it back in its nest the second time, we found it on the ground, expired. At least I tried.

It stormed here during the night. That's pretty exciting news for Douglas. It's the first rain we've seen in over a month, and we needed it desperately. It's still pretty cloudy out, so maybe we'll get more moisture before the day is done.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I need to know- did you at least TRY mouth to mouth? I mean beak?

Josh said...

Wouldn't you have?

I had fun today, watching the deceased's siblings learn how to land on a brick wall. It was especially amusing for a pilot who is having trouble with his own landings.