Thursday, May 14, 2009

Prayer Request

My mom just called to let me know my grandma is in the hospital. Her heart has gone out of whack, and she's having some kind of test done in about an hour (5:30pm, MI time) to see if there are any clots in her heart causing the problem. I honestly don't know if my grandma is a Christian (if faith in the Catholic church was all it took, there would be no question). Please pray that God wouldn't end her time here unless and until she has saving faith in Jesus Christ.

4 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

will be praying for your family and especially your grandma !!

Pam said...

We're praying here too!

Anonymous said...

Josh
Helen and I will be praying for her Love Terry

Anonymous said...

Josh,
How is your grandma doing? I've been praying too.
~Cathy