Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Update on My Grandma

It turns out one of the valves in my grandma's heart was letting blood back into her heart, and then the blood was clotting in her heart, which was throwing things out of whack. They did some sort of procedure on her to make the valve act normal again, but they won't know for 6 weeks whether or not it worked. In the meantime, she's on some meds that will keep any new clots from forming, and the doctor says that over time her body will re-absorb the clots that have already formed. Thanks to everyone who prayed (and who asked me how she was doing, because I wouldn't have remembered to post an update, otherwise).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh
Helen and I still praying for your grandma Love Your Faher in Law Terry

Pam said...

Thanks for the update Josh.