Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ear to ear

That's how big my smile is right now. Why? Because I just received my private pilot certificate in the mail. Now, granted, I've been a private pilot since November 21, but all I had to show for it was a flimsy half-sheet of printer paper that Mr. Perry very unceremoniously handed me upon completion of my private pilot check ride. But now I've got an official plastic credit card-type certificate. Now it feels real! And I'm lit up and grinning like a jack o'lantern.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOSH
I am so proud for you i knew you could do it Love Terry

Anonymous said...

Congrats Josh!!
We are very proud of you.
Love The Schukies

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Pam said...

Congrats! It's gotta feel good to get the Official plastic :)

Anonymous said...

Tonight we take a picture so you can post it!