Thursday, February 08, 2007

Photo op!

As of right now, the forecasted weather for tomorrow is looking good, so I'm probably flying my Las Cruces - Safford cross-country tomorrow morning. And good old 2143Y is back on the ramp and ready for flight. She's been in the hangar getting her 100-hour inspection the past couple days. I LOVE that plane! Assuming I don't forget the digital camera at home, expect some aerial photos to be up at some point this weekend.

Speaking of cameras, Erin has actually recommended I start bringing the camera along and taking pictures on my X-Cs, to help break up the monotony a bit. Apparently, I'm past the point where taking photos in flight would get me in trouble. This is very good news. Expect photos!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh
I am looking for some pic dotake care Terry