Friday, February 16, 2007

The View From the Top

Here are some some pictures from last week's trip to Las Cruces.

This is a farm of some sort, surrounded by those round fields I mentioned in a previous post. You'll notice one of the fields has a slice missing out of it. The Cochise VOR is located in the missing slice.

This is just a cool highway shot I couldn't resist taking.

This is the airport in Deming, NM. I personally don't think it's a very good airport, but it looks cool from the air.

These are some semi-rare non-round fields I found. I like this picture because it reminds me of a patchwork quilt.

And this is my personal favorite. C'mon, it's Pac-Man. How can you not love that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh
The pictures look real nice to me have a great day Terry

Kelly Glupker said...

Cool pictures! It makes me miss flying.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

great pictures !
pac man rocks :)

Anonymous said...

update please