Monday, July 09, 2007

Difficult Decision

As I mentioned earlier today, I went and registered for my Fall classes. One is a classroom class, and two are online courses (most of the interesting-sounding classes were only offered on the Sierra Vista campus, so I had to make due with Douglas classes and online classes). I was reasonably happy with my choices. Then I talked to Erin while we were flying this afternoon. She warned me that the guy who teaches one of the online classes is a real jerk. Apparently, he really likes to pick out two or three students from every class to shamelessly pick on and otherwise make miserable. So now I have another choice. I can either drop this particular class and replace it with one of my other choices (sort of a first runner-up situation), or I can just stick with the class and hope I'm not one of the unlucky few who are chosen.

0 comments: