Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tonight is my second night flight, this time a cross-country to Tucson for some touch-and-go's. Finishing it will mean that I've completed nearly everything I need to complete in order to take my check ride on the 21st. I also discovered, last night, that I own the "practical test study guide" which will be really helpful when I start studying in earnest for the practical test (fancy term for check ride). See, the bookstore bundles a bunch of private pilot stuff together into a flight bag, so when a new flight student goes over to get their stuff, they can just buy the bundle and not have to try to pick up each individual thing. The problem is that there's too much junk in there, and I just tossed mine up on my bookcase and pulled out each book and item as I needed them. Well, Erin kept mentioning a study guide they sell in the bookstore so I went to the store to try and get one, but they didn't have any. So, later on last night, I looked over my bookshelf o' flying and found a crisp, new practical test guide. I plan to spend the weekend reading it to prepare myself for Tuesday. I'm so ready to be done with my private cert.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know it is very windy out.