Sunday, April 22, 2007

Jenny




Here are a few pictures of my beautiful wife that I wanted to share. The first two are of Jen opening and trying on the headset that I bought her. Now, when I finally get to renting a plane this Fall (when the winds and turbulence die down) Jen can have her very own headset in the plane. (Don't worry; I bought her a couple other things, too, so she didn't get totally shafted on birthday presents.)
The last picture is one I took of Jen coming through a set of old-time saloon doors in Tombstone. I thought it looked really cool in sepia tones. Man, I've got a hot wife! (Interesting side note regarding those doors: Moments after the sepia picture was taken, I accidentally broke the right-hand door!)

6 comments:

Kara said...

I just love that saloon picture, I can't wait to see more! I've been starved for pictures of the Arizona LaBo's!

Jenny LaBo said...

Oh you will have them friend!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

Cool pics, by the way do you guys have a dog ?

Josh said...

Nope. The college would frown on us having a dog in our second-story double dorm room. The pics were actually taken at our friends' house, and the dog belongs to some other friends who were also there for the party.

Pam said...

I love the sepia pic of Jen! That is totally frameable. You DO have a hot wife!

Josh said...

I know! Turning a picture sepia is usually a crap shoot. Will it look cool or lame? But Tombstone pictures just beg to be sepia'ed.