Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bird's Eye View

(As always, click on the pictures to enlarge them.)
Here are some pictures from Friday's cross-country. This is the airport in Willcox. It's called Cochise County Airport.

This isn't really anything specific. I just thought it looked pretty.


I forgot the name of this body of water, and I'm too lazy to look it up right now. I will say, though, that it kept me from becoming very lost on the first leg of my journey.


And here are some more of those round fields. A lot more. Also, I'm pretty sure those shiny things are solar panels. I think they're the first ones I've seen on any of my flights.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh
Thanks for the pictures made my day mom and Dad Wilson

Ben said...

That last picture especially is remarkable. Wish I knew more about what's going on there. Is it some sort of SETI project?!?

Josh said...

I don't know what a SETI project is. If you're talking about the round fields, that's just how they do it out here. It makes irrigation easier. Those round fields are all over the valley. I see them everytime I fly.

Ben said...

S earch for
E xtra
T errestrial
I ntelligence

I thought maybe it was some sort of geometric code. I think SETI was in the movie "Contact".

Jenny LaBo said...

That was a great movie...it was no x-files though