Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jenny recently tagged me to share my version of our story. Then she proceeded to get a little upset with me when I didn't promptly do what she had requested. I already explained to her why I haven't done so, but I'll go ahead and share my reasons with the rest of you. The first reason is that Jenny pretty well covered all the bases with her version, and I would feel painfully unoriginal if I sat here and copied what she'd already written. The second reason is that I wasn't in a very good place, spiritually, when we first met, and I don't really like to dwell on those memories because they tend to be extremely useful by Satan in discouraging me. So now you know. If you want the "authoritative" version of how Josh and Jenny LaBo became Josh and Jenny LaBo, please refer to Jenny LaBo's blog.

0 comments: