Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Murphy's Law

I had a long, ranting post all typed out, but I decided it wasn't necessarily written with the most Christlike of attitudes. Here's the short version: I didn't think to reserve 737ND for this morning so I could use it on my check ride. Accordingly, someone else took it before I got to the aviation building this morning. The only other plane I could have flown is one I've never flown before, so I wasn't really comfortable with the idea of taking it on a check ride. Despite that, I tried to preflight it, but the battery was dead. So I called my examiner and asked him if we could go at 1130, instead, which was fine by him. Immediately after I hung up, I went and reserved 7ND for 1130. Now, if God will keep the winds from getting too strong, I should have myself a check ride in a few hours.

2 comments:

Kara said...

So the 7ND is a plane you have flown before? There are so many numbers for me to remember.

Josh said...

Yes, 7ND is a plane I have a decent amount of experience in. Out of the 5 Cessnas the school owns, I've only flown 3, and 7ND is probably my second favorite out of the bunch.