Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Airborne...

I finally got back up in the air this morning. It was good. I learned how to do a lazy 8, but they're really hard, so it's going to take some time to develop the finesse I need. At least I can go out and practice them solo just about whenever I feel like it. Thank God for that private pilot certificate.

I got my quiz back in instrument ground class yesterday. Far as I know, I had the highest score in the class. I say that not to brag, but to testify that surely God is with me in this. Without His provision of wisdom and ability, I wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing here. There are 3 guys in the class who were also in the class last semester. This is their second go at it, and I still had the high score on the quiz. If that's not God's enabling, I don't know what is. Awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh
I am very proud of you on your Test.Keep up the good work .Love your Father-in -Law Terry

Josh said...

Thanks. Seems like this post was a bit premature, though, in light of the test I took and probably failed today.