Thursday, January 25, 2007

My wife

Here are just a few of the things that make my wife the sweetest woman imaginable:

-She brings me home treats from work like oranges and blueberry muffins.
-She gets excited about cooking meals for me whenever she gets a chance.
-She gets excited about making coffee for me pretty much anytime I want it.
-She has endless patience and actually listens when I transform into Super Nerd and go on and on about nerd things (the Scarlet Spider and his ultra-rare KB exclusive action figure from the mid-90's, for instance).
-She can't sleep unless I'm in bed next to her.
-She has the biggest heart out of anyone I've ever met.
-She doesn't complain when I have to schedule a flight during our together time, even though I know she misses me a ton during the week.
-She misses me a ton during the week.
-She's strong about the things I need her to be strong about.
-She has a giggle that makes my heart soar, every single time.

Those are the reasons I can list off the top of my head. I'm sure others will come to me later, but someone is eager to read this post, so I'll call it good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

josh
Your girl see sweet like her Mom
your Father in law Terry

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet husband. You are such a great guy!