Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I just can't resist these ridiculous things

The cans:
Can you blow a bubble? Yup!
Can you do a cart wheel? Nope!
Can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue? Yes. In fact, I can tie two together with my tongue. I'm not kidding.
Can you touch your toes? With what? A yard stick? Then yes. Yes I can.
Can you whistle? Not very well, but yes.
Can you wiggle your ears? Yep.
Can you wiggle your nose? Yes. Unaided by my finger? No.

The dids:
Did you ever get in a fight at school? Several, but none of them lasted more than one punch. Seriously.
Did you ever run away from home? Not really, no.
Did you ever want to be a doctor?: Yes. In fact, I was still considering becoming the PhD version as recently as three years ago.
Did you ever want to be a fire fighter?: Yes. But I was one of those kids who wanted to be everything.

The do's:
Do you believe in God?: Definitely.
Do you know how to swim?: I can keep myself from sinking and/or drowning. My "technique" would probably make a real swimmer laugh, though.
Do you like roller coasters?: I've never been on one. I don't intend to ever change that.
Do you own a bike? Unless my parents have sold mine in a yard sale.
Do you like summer or winter more? Summer.

The does:
Does hair loss run in your family at all?: No. The men in my family just develop very stately foreheads.
Does your car get good gas mileage?: Not too bad at all.
Does your family have family picnics?: We have before.

The haves:
Have you ever been on a plane?: Oh, once or twice.
Have you ever asked someone out?: Of course.
Have you ever been asked out by someone? Yes.
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Saw the Atlantic once.
Have you ever gone fishing?: Yep!

The hows:
How much money do you have on you right now?: Not a penny.

The lasts:
Last person you hung out with?: My lovely bride.
Last thing you said out loud?: I was singing along to Andrea Bocelli's Romanza. Does that count?
Last thing someone said to you?: I'm not sure. Jen said something to me as she was walking out the door to go back to work, but I can't remember what it was.
Last person you met? A fellow flight student named Gabriel.

The whats:
What are you listening to?: Andrea Bocelli's Romanza.
What is the temperature outside?: I'm not sure. It's kinda cool out today. AZ cool, not MI cool.
What radio station do you listen to?: The three english stations we get here are all kinda lame, so I usually stick to Napster or CDs.
What was the last restaurant you ate: Huh. I don't think I've ever eaten a restaurant. I came pretty close once. See, there was this seafood restaurant in Mackinaw City, and they were serving all-you-can-eat crab legs. Well, I tend to like a good crab leg, and I sort of went on a bit of a feeding frenzy... y'know what? It doesn't matter. I'll just say "none" and move on.
What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet Coke w/lime.
What was the last thing you bought? groceries, I think.

The whos:
Who was the last person who imed you? A former coworker from MI.
Who you talked to on the phone with last?: <--- Horrendous grammar. Anyhow, the answer to the poorly-worded question is Jenny.
Who was the last person you took pictures with? I took a pic of/with myself earlier. Does that count?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly , I had to walk about a mile because of your feeding frenzy.

Josh said...

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that part. Man, those were good times.